10 Aug Member Update: Registration tips, reminders and updates
The registration year is in full swing, and your US Club Soccer administrative team has provided the following tips, reminders and updates in order to help ensure registration proceeds as efficiently as possible.
- The average passcard processing time is currently 5-7 days, processed in the order in which they were received. Please do not leave messages regarding rush orders.
- Unreadable proof of births will delay processing. Please ensure they are able to be clearly deciphered.
- Due to an extremely high amount of requests at this time of year, email responses will be limited.
- For fastest response, include a brief description of the issue within the email subject line, and within the email, please note:
- Club Name (exactly as it appears on KYCK Play, with no abbreviations)
- Your full name, role and contact number
- Detailed description
- Incorrect: I can’t find a player for my roster.
- Improved: I can’t find Billy Smith to add to Team ABC roster.
Earlier this summer, US Club Soccer announced two Player Health and Safety initiatives for registered staff members:
- Sideline Sports Doc online course: All coaches and staff members registering with US Club Soccer must complete the course each time a background check is required (approximately every two years). The confirmation number you receive upon course completion must be entered into the background screening application in order to proceed. [For more info: Staff Registration web page. To take the course: com/usclubsoccer]
- Background screening: US Club Soccer is substantially increasing its background screening standard, and has transitioned the application and process to the SportsEngine platform. Results can take three or more days to complete.
OTHER & REMINDERS:
- US Club Soccer is hosting webinars for registrars and associated administrators of member clubs/organizations to help navigate KYCK Play, US Club Soccer’s registration platform.
- Competitive registration is not complete until passcard requests have been approved and processed by US Club Soccer administrators. Then, the official roster and passcards (with expiration dates) can be printed.
- Rec registration is not complete until payment is received and the official rec roster is approved and confirmed by US Club Soccer administrators via email.
LINKS / FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- KYCK Play, now powered by SportsEngine
- Registration section of usclubsoccer.org
- Birth-year Registration and Season Matrix (Players)
- Staff Passcard Issue/Expiration Date Matrix
Please contact your respective US Club Soccer administrator with questions.