25 Jan Here are the top five most popular Players First submissions by Positive Coaching Alliance
The success of Players First, less than a year and a half after it was launched, has a lot to do with the best-in-class resources it provides. Positive Coaching Alliance is one of those active Players First partners, providing regular digital and social content to advance the founding pillars of Coaching Education, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety.
Since Players First was launched in Aug. 2015, Positive Coaching Alliance content has regularly surfaced on usclubsoccer.org.
Without further ado, here are the current top five most popular Positive Coaching Alliance submissions for Players First:
- Stuart Brown: How parents should talk to their children on the ride home from a game
- Kristine Lilly: To recruits: Take care of your own business
- Chris Klein: This should be top priority for parents of youth athletes
- Kelly Kratz: This is how parents can effectively motivate kids
- Jerry Smith: Don’t ‘joystick’ your team
Three of the five adhere to the Parent Engagement & Education pillar, while No. 2 was a message from USWNT star to players and No. 5 was advice to coaches.
Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #P1soccer.