15 Feb 2017 US Club Soccer Board of Directors elections ballots: Region I, III & IV
Pursuant to Article IX of the US Club Soccer Bylaws, elections for positions on the organization’s Board of Directors are held annually for one of the two board seats in each of the four U.S. Soccer Federation regions.
The four Board members from each U.S. Soccer Federation region elected in 2017 will serve two-year terms, commencing on the date immediately after which a winner is determined for a given Board seat.
CANDIDATES & BALLOTS:
- Region I: Ballot
- Region II:
- Mike Sweeney, Cleveland Whitecaps SC (OH) | Unopposed
- Region III: Ballot
- Region IV: Ballot
GUIDELINES TO VOTE:
- Who is eligible to vote? US Club Soccer competitive member clubs in good standing that have registered a minimum of three teams by the ballot submission deadline (February 21, 2017) are eligible to vote. Each eligible club shall have one vote for each Board seat within its region. Adult, Associate and Affiliate Members (such as leagues, league and tournament teams, and rec and academy members) are not eligible to vote in Board elections.
- Eligible voting members may only vote for the candidate in their respective region.
- Each eligible club may only vote for one candidate. Ballots in which more than one candidate is marked or a write-in candidate is indicated will not be counted.
- The ballot must be submitted by a president, director of coaching or registrar within your club.
- In the case of more than one ballot being returned from the same club, the first one received will be counted. Once submitted, the ballot cannot be withdrawn.
- Download and save the ballot for the region in which you are an eligible voting member.
- Vote for your candidate below by typing an ‘X’ in the applicable Vote Here box.
- Re-save the document, and email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by the ballot submission deadline of 11:59 p.m. ET on Feb. 21, 2017.