03 Mar Member Update: Registration platform unified login
UPDATE (March 6): The transition is now complete. Please click here for updated information and instructions.
March 2, 2017
In our January 12 member update, we notified you of our plans to transition US Club Soccer registration from KYCK Play to an enhanced platform with SportsEngine technology on October 1. We also committed to responsibly manage this transition via incremental steps, and to keep you informed with updates throughout the process.
The current KYCK Play architecture has been replaced with SportsEngine architecture to lay groundwork for a successful transition.
The first incremental step requiring action by users will take effect Monday, March 6. This step involves simply connecting your existing KYCK Play account with a SportsEngine account in order to add more security and work towards a simplified interface.
We will send you a follow-up email on March 6 with screenshots of this simple process. Briefly, here is a preview of what is to come on Monday:
- You will see a new login screen on play.kyck.com.
- You will log in using the same KYCK Play credentials that you have always used.
- Do you have an existing SportsEngine account?
- If you have a SportsEngine account and the email address is used on both accounts, your SportsEngine credentials and KYCK Play credentials will be synchronized.
- This will allow you to log into the US Club Soccer registration platform and any SportsEngine website using your KYCK Play or SportsEngine credentials.
Beginning tomorrow (Friday) at 9:30 a.m. CT, any newly added staff by registrars will not be able to create an account until after the conversion is complete.
Please note that during this conversion period, registrars will still be able to add players and staff, and assign them to teams. The only limiting access is for those newly added staff members, as they will not be able to create their accounts until the conversion period ends. We expect that to be Thursday, March 9.
We will continue to keep you updated throughout this process.