05 Sep US Club Soccer’s partnership with TopYa! hits its stride with exclusive Players First skills challenges
US Club Soccer and TopYa! are introducing new Players First skills challenges through TopYa!’s award-winning mobile app. As part of the Player Development pillar of Players First, this video training series – designed by fellow Players First partner Beast Mode Soccer – encourages players to effectively train on their own, while giving coaches and parents access to the development process.
All member clubs will receive discounted access to these 30 US Club Soccer-exclusive Skills Challenges and an additional 135 TopYa! Skills Challenges. Participants – coaches and players – also have the ability to create their own exercises in the TopYa! app at no additional charge.
For clubs and coaches:
- Motivate your players with US Club Soccer’s exclusive challenges to complete
- Monitor your team leaderboard quickly and easily to congratulate players when they complete challenges
- Upload your own training curriculum
- Watch your players improve in a fun environment
Win the prizes below by competing in the US Club Soccer leaderboard. Get started by texting 2123 to (720) 613-6253.
- Earn 500 points = TopYa! pod
- Earn 1,000 points = TopYa! dri-fit t-shirt
- Earn 2,000 points = Your own custom highlight reel
- Earn 2,500 points = Nike “Players First / TopYa! 2,500 point club” training top, Nike soccer ball and US Club Soccer hat
TopYa! is a mobile app that players, coaches and parents use to help players develop skills and passion for sports, physical activities and other skills, to express and develop their creativity in these activities, and to inspire others through sharing their skill videos and accomplishments.
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER:
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible environment for players of all ages.
Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike and supported by LaLiga through a technical partnership.