- 2017 calendar of LaLiga Formation Methodology courses coming soon.
- LaLiga Formation Methodology Level 3: March 11-13, 2016 in College Station, Texas
Hosted by United Soccer Clubs
- LaLiga Formation Methodology Level 3: June 3-5, 2016 in Livermore, Calif.
Hosted by NorCal Premier Soccer
- LaLiga Formation Methodology Level 3: July 29-31, 2016 in Lorton, Va.
Hosted by Virginia NPL
- LaLiga Formation Methodology Level 3: Aug. 5-7, 2016 in Elmhurst, Ill.
Hosted by Sockers FC Chicago
- LaLiga Formation Methodology Level 3: Dec. 16-18, 2016 in Carlstadt, N.J.
Hosted by US Club Soccer
- LaLiga Formation Methodology Level 3: Feb. 3-5, 2017 in La Jolla, Calif.
Hosted by Elite Clubs National League
The initial Players First events/courses being offered are LaLiga Formation Methodology. Through US Club Soccer’s long-term technical partnership with LaLiga, the LaLiga Formation Methodology courses outline the philosophy and methods used across LaLiga to train, develop and form some of the world’s top players.
The courses – to include three levels – kicks off with Introductory (Level 3 in the U.S.) and eventually progresses to Advanced (Level 2 in the U.S.) and then Expert (Level 1 in Spain with Spanish academies) courses.
The Level 3 course involves 2½ days of on-site education of both theoretical and practical sessions.
Topics include: 1) Methodological Foundations of Training, 2) Structure of Training, 3) Development of the Training Model, 4) Training Tactical Concepts, 5) Training Technique, 6) System Development and Strategy and 7) Training Physical Elements.
- List of clubs/organizations that have attended a LaLiga Formation Methodology course
The course fee also includes a one-year license for each attendee to Kimet Sport – the software for design, control, evaluation and periodization of training sessions used as for the course and by LaLiga academies.
NOTE: More Players First events – focused on specific pillars, including Player Health & Safety – will be announced at a later date.