External website: NewJerseyCup.net
The New Jersey Cup is US Club Soccer’s state championship event for member teams in the 10-U through 18/19-U boys and girls age groups.
Registration totals for each of the past four years have eclipsed 900 participating teams, including the 2017 event, which included 1,011 participating teams.
- At the youngest age groups, U.S. Soccer’s small-sided mandates – 7 vs. 7 for 10-U and 9 vs. 9 for 11-U and 12-U – have been implemented
- All other age groups will play 11 vs. 11
- Two levels of competition for 13-U through 17-U teams – Super Group (most competitive) and Premier Group
- Super Group champions qualify directly to National Cup XVII Finals
- Premier Group champions advance to National Cup XVII Regionals
- Preliminary-round games begin in late March
- The semifinals and finals will be held June 9-10 in Tinton Falls, N.J.: Capelli Sport Complex and Sycamore Recreation Complex
In order to participate, all teams must hold valid US Club Soccer passcards at the time of the event. Teams currently not carded with US Club Soccer may do so by contacting Membership Services Representative Mike Gould (contact information below).