New York Cup
(for more details, including schedule and results)
The New York Cup is US Club Soccer’s state championship event for member teams in the U-9 through U-18 boys and girls age groups.
This event is modeled after the UEFA Champions League in an effort to elevate competition, while maintaining a fair environment for teams.
- Group stage and single-elimination rounds
- Teams to be placed in eight balanced brackets
- Each team is guaranteed at least three games
- U-9 through U-10 teams play 8 vs. 8
- U-11 through U-12 teams play 9 vs. 9
- U-13 through U-18 teams play 11 vs. 11
- For complete format details, please visit this web page.
- U-9 through U-10 teams will play 50-minute games
- U-11 through U-12 teams play 60-minute games
- U-13 through U-14 teams play 70-minute games
- U-15 through U-16 teams play 80-minute games
- U-17 through U-18 teams play 90-minute games
In order to participate, all teams must hold valid US Club Soccer passcards at the time of the event. Teams currently not carded with US Club Soccer may do so by contacting membership services representative Mike Gould (contact information below).
- US Club Soccer’s Northeast Membership Services Representative Mike Gould: firstname.lastname@example.org or (732) 564-4440