About the competition:
The Pennsylvania Cup is US Club Soccer’s state championship event for U-13 through U-18/19 boys and girls age groups.
The 2016 Pennsylvania Cup begins in March with preliminary-round games and progresses to June for championship matches at a TBD location. The event is hosted by Global Team Events.
The application deadline for the 2016 Pennsylvania Cup has been extended to Monday, March 7. The team entry fee is $250.
- U-11 and U-12 teams play 8 vs. 8
- U-13 through U-18/19 teams play 11 vs. 11
- All games must be completed by May 22
- Winning teams in each age group qualify to a National Cup XV Regional
- All teams must hold US Club Soccer passcards at the time of the event to participate in the Pennsylvania Cup. Teams currently not carded with US Club Soccer may do so by contacting Membership Services Representative Mike Gould at [email protected].