10 Sep Players First enters club licensing countdown week 2 with Player Development, September 10-14
UPDATE: The archived webinar recordings have been added to this article.
The second week of US Club Soccer’s countdown to the Players First club licensing application launch will feature Facebook Live sessions from SCOUTINGZONE and TopYa!, alongside featured articles from more Players First partners on the Player Development pillar of Players First.
Countdown week two focusing on Player Development is being held September 10-14 and will feature a pair of webinars to be streamed on Facebook Live. On Tuesday, Sept. 11, SCOUTINGZONE will share insight on how players can “own their recruiting process.” The following day, TopYa! will discuss player development on a player’s own time.
Facebook Live schedule for Player Development-related sessions:
- Tuesday at 12 p.m. ET, featuring SCOUTINGZONE
- Wednesday at 12 p.m. ET, featuring TopYa! Sports
Watch all of US Club Soccer’s live broadcasts on Facebook.
Players First partners Beast Mode Soccer and Counting Stars Worldwide are also be releasing content to support the Player Development week.
To count down to the club licensing application launch on October 15, US Club Soccer and Players First partners are sharing an abundance of live video content and articles, with each week dedicated to a Players First pillar. The offerings are released as follows:
- Week of September 4: Parent Engagement & Education – featuring webinars to be streamed on Facebook Live and hosted by Soccer Parent Resource Center and Positive Coaching Alliance, with more materials from SCOUTINGZONE and Player’s Health
- Review the webinars and content from Week 1 here.
- Week of September 10: Player Development – featuring TopYa! and SCOUTINGZONE on Facebook Live, and media from Beast Mode Soccer and Counting Stars Worldwide
- Week of September 17: Coaching Development – featuring Facebook Live webinars from Beyond Pulse, and more content from SportSessionPlanner and Fit For 90
- Review the webinars and content from Week 3 here.
- Week of September 24: Club Development – featuring LaLiga and Kimet Sport streaming on Facebook Live, and more from World Football Academy and SportSessionPlanner
- Review the webinars and content from Week 4 here.
- Week of October 1: Player Health & Safety – Dev Mishra, of Sideline Sports Doc, and Holly Silvers, of 11+, will co-host a Facebook Live episode, plus content from Fit For 90’s John Cone, and Positive Coaching Alliance
- Review the webinars and content from Week 5 here.
See the full details of the licensing countdown here.
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER:
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible environment for players of all ages.
Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike and supported by LaLiga through a technical partnership.