17 Sep Players First club licensing countdown week 3 is underway with Coaching Development, September 17-21
UPDATE: The archived webinar recordings have been added to this article.
For the third week of US Club Soccer’s countdown to the Players First club licensing application launch, two webinars from Players First partners will be streamed live on Facebook. Articles will be featured from more partners, all pertaining to the Coaching Development pillar of Players First.
Club licensing countdown week two focusing on Coaching Development is being held Sept. 17-21 and will feature live webinars from Sportgo Lite, Friday at 2 p.m. ET, and Beyond Pulse will host the second episode of its speed series, Friday at 12 p.m. ET.
Week of Coaching Development schedule:
- Sportgo Lite
- Beyond Pulse Speed Series Episode 2 – “The Art of Agility – Think Fast, Move Fast”
Kimet Sport will publish a new article on critical components of coaching methodology, while Fit For 90, SportSessionPlanner and Positive Coaching Alliance are releasing featured articles this week. View the first episode of Beyond Pulse’s Speed Series: “Stages of Speed Trainability in Youth Soccer,” here.
To count down October 15’s club licensing application launch, US Club Soccer and Players First partners will share an abundance of live video content and articles, with each week themed as a Players First pillar. The offerings will be released as follows:
- Week of September 4: Parent Engagement & Education – featuring webinars to be streamed on Facebook Live and hosted by Soccer Parent Resource Center and Positive Coaching Alliance, with more materials from SCOUTINGZONE and Player’s Health
- Review the webinars and content from Week one here.
- Week of September 10: Player Development – featuring TopYa! and SCOUTINGZONE on Facebook Live, and media from Beast Mode Soccer and Counting Stars Worldwide
- Review the webinars and content from Week two here.
- Week of September 17: Coaching Development – featuring Facebook Live webinars from Beyond Pulse and Sportgo Lite, with more content from Kimet Sport, SportSessionPlanner, and Fit For 90
- Week of September 24: Club Development – featuring LaLiga and Kimet Sport streaming on Facebook Live, more from World Football Academy and SportSessionPlanner, and a special feature from the Real Club Celta de Vigo Academy Director and Malaga Club de Futbol Academy Director.
- Review the webinars and content from Week four here.
- Week of October 1: Player Health & Safety – Dev Mishra, of Sideline Sports Doc, and Holly Silvers, of 11+, will co-host a Facebook Live episode, plus content from Fit For 90’s John Cone, and Positive Coaching Alliance
- Review the webinars and content from Week five here.
See the full details of the licensing countdown here.
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER:
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible environment for players of all ages.
Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike and supported by LaLiga through a technical partnership.