28 Sep Players First club licensing countdown enters final week with focus on Player Health & Safety
As the Players First club licensing application’s October 15 launch date approaches, the countdown content blitz rolls into its final week, emphasizing the Player Health & Safety pillar of Players First.
- Live with Dev Mishra (Sideline Sports Doc) and Holly Silvers (11+): “Why Player Health & Safety should be the highest priority for clubs”
- Hosted Tuesday, Oct. 2 at 3 p.m. ET
To count down to the Players First licensing application launch on Oct. 15, US Club Soccer and Players First partners have shared an abundance of live video content and articles, with each week themed as a Players First pillar. The offerings were released as follows:
- Week of September 4: Parent Engagement & Education – featuring webinars to be streamed on Facebook Live and hosted by Soccer Parent Resource Center and Positive Coaching Alliance, with more materials from SCOUTINGZONE and Player’s Health
- Review the webinars and content from Week 1 here
- Week of September 10: Player Development – featuring TopYa! and SCOUTINGZONE on Facebook Live, and media from Beast Mode Soccer and Counting Stars Worldwide
- Review the webinars and content from Week 2 here
- Week of September 17: Coaching Development – featuring Facebook Live webinars from Beyond Pulse and Sportgo Lite, with more content from Positive Coaching Alliance
- Review the webinars and content from Week 3 here
- Week of September 24: Club Development – featuring LaLiga and Kimet Sport streaming on Facebook Live, more from World Football Academy, SportSessionPlanner and Positive Coaching Alliance, and a special feature from academy directors of Real Club Celta de Vigo and Málaga Club de Futbol
- Review the webinars and content from Week 4 here
- Week of October 1: Player Health & Safety – Dev Mishra, of Sideline Sports Doc, and Holly Silvers, of 11+, will co-host a Facebook Live episode, plus content from Fit For 90’s John Cone, Player’s Health and Positive Coaching Alliance
Review the full details of the licensing countdown here.
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER:
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible environment for players of all ages.
Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike and supported by LaLiga through a technical partnership.