Ballots available for 2022 US Club Soccer Regional Board Director elections
March 9, 2022
Ballots are available and voting is open through March 24, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET for the 2022 US Club Soccer Regional Board Director elections.
Links to candidate biographies and statements, and the corresponding ballots, are included below. For more information, please visit the 2022 BOD Elections web page on usclubsoccer.org.
EAST REGION (I):
Includes CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, and WV
- Shannon Cirovski
MIDWEST REGION (II):
Includes IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, OH, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, SD, and WI.
- Mike Sweeney
- Mike Sweeney (of Caps FC)
SOUTH REGION (III):
Includes AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, and TX.
- KC Crabb
WEST REGION (IV):
Includes AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY.
- Eddie Henderson
- US Club Soccer competitive member clubs in good standing that have registered a minimum number of three teams by the ballot submission deadline (March 24, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET) are eligible to vote. Each of these clubs shall have one vote for each Board seat within its U.S. Soccer Federation region. Adult, Associate and Affiliate Members (such as leagues, league and tournament teams, and rec and academy members) are not eligible to vote in Board elections.
- Ballots must be submitted by a club’s president, director of coaching or registrar.
- In the event of multiple ballots from the same club being received, the first one received will be counted.
- US Club Soccer shall have the right to request identity verification if questions arise, and to allow email submission of ballots on a case-by-case basis.
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible environment for players of all ages.
Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike, DICK'S Sporting Goods and Gatorade.