Member Update: COVID-19-related credit of US Club Soccer player registration fees
June 24, 2020
US Club Soccer is providing a COVID-19-related credit to member organizations who purchased 2019-20 player registrations/memberships between March 1, 2020 – April 30, 2020.
Here are the details of the credit:
- 16.67% of the fee of 2019-20 player registrations/memberships purchased between March 1, 2020 – April 30, 2020 will be credited to the applicable member organization as outlined below. This amount corresponds to the two months of the 2019-20 Governing Season in which US Club Soccer’s national suspension of activities was in force (March 17, 2020 – May 17, 2020).
- In order to be eligible for a credit, a member organization must be owed a minimum of $20.
- For registration via the US Club Soccer’s National Registration System (NRS), powered by SportsEngine: Over the next couple weeks, discount codes will be emailed to the purchasers of the transaction, broken into increments as determined by US Club Soccer to assist in using these one-time-use codes. Instructions for use will be included with the codes.
- For registration that does not take place via the NRS (ex: rec registration): A credit will be applied to the member organization’s next invoice. Over the next few weeks, applicable members will receive an email confirming the amount of the credit.
- All credits must be used by July 31, 2021, which is the last day of the 2020-21 Governing Season.
- The credits are not transferable and must be used by the member organization that made the original purchase.
There are no credits or refunds for staff registration fees, and player registration fees for the 2020-21 Governing Season are not refundable.
If you do not receive your credit by July 15 or otherwise have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Thanks for your support of US Club Soccer. We look forward to a safe return to the fields.
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible environment for players of all ages.
Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike, DICK'S Sporting Goods and Gatorade.