External website: NewJerseyCup.net
The New Jersey Cup is US Club Soccer’s state championship event for member teams in the 10-U through 18/19-U boys and girls age groups. The New Jersey Cup annually includes a competitive field of nearly 1,000 teams.
Access the application here. The deadline to apply is Feb. 1.
- At the youngest age groups, U.S. Soccer’s small-sided mandates – 7 vs. 7 for 10-U and 9 vs. 9 for 11-U and 12-U – have been implemented
- All other age groups play 11 vs. 11
- Two levels of competition for 13-U through 17-U teams – Super Group (most competitive) and Premier Group, plus a 19-U division
- Super Group champions and 19-U division winners qualify directly to National Cup XVIII Finals
- Premier Group champions advance to National Cup XVIII Regionals
- Preliminary-round games began in March
- The semifinals and finals were held June 1-2 in Tinton Falls, N.J.: Capelli Sport Complex and Sycamore Recreation Complex
In order to participate, all teams must hold valid US Club Soccer passcards at the time of the event. Teams currently not carded with US Club Soccer may do so by contacting Membership Services Representative Mike Gould (contact information below).