Registration now open for 2020-21 Governing Season in NRS
Registration is now open for the 2020-21 Governing Season (July 1, 2020 – July 31, 2021) in US Club Soccer’s National Registration System (NRS), powered by SportsEngine.
Administrators may now add teams and individuals to the 2020-21 Governing Season, purchase player and staff memberships/registrations/passcards, and monitor completion of eligibility requirements.
HIGHLIGHTS / REMINDERS:
- Registration/membership will be valid as of July 1, 2020, even if all eligibility requirements are completed in June.
- Passcards will be available for printing when all eligibility requirements are met. Official Rosters may be printed at any time but will only show those players and staff members who have met all eligibility requirements.
- You may wish to review the Registration highlights for the 2020-21 Governing Season email that was distributed on May 11.
- Please ensure you use a person’s unique and valid email address when adding individuals into the Governing Season or purchasing memberships. When invalid email addresses are used or the same email address is repeated, duplicate profiles are often created, which impacts eligibility, causes delays and requires manual intervention to fix.
- If you are part of an organization that registers rec staff, please review this May 21 member update, the Overview of Rec Staff Submission help article, and the corresponding NRS Help Guide linked below.
Update: Recordings from the webinars will be made available shortly.
SportsEngine and US Club Soccer will conduct four tutorial webinars via Zoom for administrators who work in the NRS. Each webinar will include a detailed walk-through of the registration process, with a subsequent opportunity for Q&A. The webinars will be recorded and made available for later viewing.
General / for non-rec orgs:
- Monday, June 8 at 11:30 a.m. ET [this webinar has been held]
- Thursday, June 11 at 7 p.m. ET [this webinar has been held]
For orgs with rec staff registration:
- Tuesday, June 9 at 3:30 p.m. ET [this webinar has been held]
- Friday, June 12 at 11:30 a.m. ET [this webinar has been held]
Registration is required, as attendance is limited to 500 per tutorial. Registrants will receive an email with the Zoom link and access instructions two days prior to the webinar tutorial. This information is also posted on the NRS web page.
- Registration section of usclubsoccer.org
- Staff Registration web page
- Player Registration web page
- NRS web page
NRS Help Guide for players/parents and staff members being registered
This guide details the processes that may need to be completed by the players/parents and staff members being registered, such as claiming a SportsEngine account and completing eligibility requirements. Administrators, you may wish to provide this guide to them. Further updates will be made the week of June 8. The links will remain the same.
- NRS Help Guides for org administrators
Administrators, these guides were produced specifically to assist you in registering players and staff members, and managing your organization and teams. Further updates will be made to these guides the week of June 8. The links will remain the same.
- SportsEngine HQ Guide – Competitive/Super Rec
- SportsEngine HQ Guide – Competitive/Super Rec – Premium (for orgs that use SportsEngine sync)
- SportsEngine HQ Guide – Rec Staff
- SportsEngine HQ Guide – Rec Staff Premium (for orgs that use SportsEngine sync)
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible environment for players of all ages.
Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike and supported by LaLiga through a technical partnership.