- Registrations/passcards requested and approved on or after July 1, 2018 will expire as follows:
- Players: July 31, 2019
- Competitive staff: July 31, 2020
- Rec staff: July 31, 2019
- On August 1, all teams and players in US Club Soccer’s registration platform will be “aged up” by one year for the 2018-19 registration year.
- If your team will be playing as part of the current (2017-18) registration year through July (for example, at the ENPL, NPL or National Cup Finals), do not request passcard renewals until after your season is complete. Renewing before your season is complete may cause dual-registration issues and holds on staff passcard requests. If you will attend another event through July, please verify with the host whether 2017-18 (vs. 2018-19) passcards and rosters are required to be used.
- Visit the Registration Platform & Webinars web page to sign up for a registration platform tutorial webinar, view the tutorial video, or read more tips and information.
- The steps to complete staff registration are detailed on the Staff Registration web page. As a reminder, SafeSport online training is being added as a requirement beginning with the 2018-19 registration year..
Request for Certificate of Insurance (#C012) – multiple | single
If you are in need of a Certificate of Insurance for your club or a facility you are utilizing, please complete and return to your regional administrator. Allow a minimum of three business days for processing. Certificates of insurance are valid for a calendar year, and can be issued for the upcoming year beginning in late December.
If you need to contact us, please consolidate your concerns into one email to the appropriate individual, as this will allow us to better track your needs and respond most efficiently.