- Staff registration fees are valid for a single registration year, and the Staff – Competitive and Staff – Super Rec fees have been revised. Please see this member update for details.
- Headshot photos are now a registration requirement for Staff (all) and Players (competitive + adult).
- New functionality is available in GotSport for two player registration requirements applicable for all youth players who will be 18+ years old during the 2022-23 registration year (on or before July 31, 2023), and any adult player who is on a team with a Minor Athlete:
- SafeSport training for players
- Sex Offender Registry (SOR)-Disqualification-Suspension Review (Players) certification by member org admin
These requirements must be completed and approved in the player’s account for registration to be valid, a passcard to be issued, and the player to appear on a roster. That means some 16- and 17-year-olds will be required to complete SafeSport Training with parental consent.
For details and instructions, please see #4 and #5 on the Player Registration web page at usclubsoccer.org.
- A list of roles that require US Club Soccer staff registration is available on this web page.