Revisions to US Club Soccer Bylaws (Feb 2024)
US Club Soccer’s Board of Directors approved revisions to the bylaws on February 7, 2024.
Highlights of the revisions are as follows:
- Simply and make consistent formatting and numbering
- Establish more detailed table of contents
- Making terminology consistent
- Improved organization and consolidation
- Establish start of “Definitions” article (to be expanded subsequently)
- Several other updates and clarifications
Links to both the redlined and clean versions of the corresponding documents are included within this article.
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible environment for players of all ages.
Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike, DICK'S Sporting Goods and Gatorade.