US Club Soccer coaching education opportunities abound this winter with U.S. Soccer, LaLiga, ECNL, United Soccer Coaches
- U.S. Soccer grassroots, D and C courses hosted by US Club Soccer: find opportunities near you
- U.S. Soccer Innovate to Grow opportunity: specifically for current players of ages 16–22 in California; contact your league director at NorCal Premier or SOCAL if interested in hosting a course at your club
- U.S. Soccer Director of Coaching course, hosted by Virginia Premier Soccer League
- LaLiga Formation Methodology Level 3 (introductory) course, Jan. 6–8 in San Ramon, CA; hosted by NorCal Premier
- US Club Soccer offerings at the United Soccer Coaches Convention, Jan. 11–15 in Philadelphia, PA
- Jan. 11: Add–on course: “Understanding, Creating and Implementing a Game Model and Match Strategy,” co–hosted by LaLiga
- Jan. 11: Field session: “Implementing a Game Model Individually and Collectively,” co–hosted by LaLiga
- Jan. 13: Classroom session: “Developing a Strategic Plan for Coach Education in Your Organization,” presented by US Club Soccer’s Coach Licensing Technical Leads
- ECNL Coaching Symposium, Feb. 7–8 in Las Vegas
- LaLiga Formation Methodology Level 1–Spain (expert) course, April 17–26 in Madrid
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible environment for players of all ages.
Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike and supported by LaLiga through a technical partnership.