US Club Soccer Registrar Newsletter - April 2023
We are excited to share the first edition of our new US Club Soccer email newsletter specifically for registrars of US Club Soccer member organizations. The plan is for these to be distributed monthly, and our goal is to provide news, tips and other useful information to assist with the integral position you hold with your club.
Update titles for club staff in GotSport
Please take a few minutes to ensure that titles are updated in GotSport for your club staff (president, CEO/executive director, Director of Coaching/Technical Director, registrar and treasurer). This is a crucial step that allows us to communicate efficiently with club administrators.
- GotSport Help Article: Updating a User’s Title & Competitive Level
REMINDER: US Club Soccer staff registration required for club leadership, including BOD members
As a reminder, anyone who will have Regular Contact with or authority over Minor Athletes is required to be registered with US Club Soccer and therefore have completed the associated risk management requirements. This includes, but is not limited to, a club’s Board of Directors and staff such as executives, directors, coaches, managers and administrators, among others. Please visit the Who Must Register web page on usclubsoccer.org for more information.
- GotSport Help Article: Purchasing memberships for your club admin
As of last summer, the AdminRegionemail@example.com emails are no longer in use. Please see below for our current support options:
- For registration, eligibility requirements, insurance or other matters, please submit a ticket to US Club Soccer’s member administration team. Please remember to include your organization name as it appears in GotSport.
- For questions or issues with the GotSport platform, please first review the US Club Soccer-GotSport Help Article/Video Table of Contents.
- If you have technical issues with the GotSport platform, please submit a ticket to GotSport Support.
Preparing for the 2023-24 season
Now is the perfect time to refresh your memory on the player and staff registration process. Review the Org Admins/Club Registrar Got Sport help articles so you are ready to go when registration for the 2023-24 season opens.
Safeguarding and Compliance updates
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible environment for players of all ages.
Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike, DICK'S Sporting Goods and Gatorade.