US Club Soccer Registrar Newsletter – July 2023
Proof of birth verification processing times
Our seasonal member administrators started last week helping with POB reviews. We are pleased to say that our turnaround time for reviews is currently 1-2 days. If you have players that have been pending POB review for more than a few days, please check whether they have the correct affiliation to “US Club” and competitive level. Once the affiliation and competitive level are correct, the player will automatically show up for us to review.
Checking player and staff eligibility statuses
A player or staff will not be eligible until all eligibility requirements have been completed. Below are some help articles to help monitor your player and staff progress:
Printing passcards and rosters
Passcards for the 23/24 season became valid on July 1, 2023. Once your players and staff have completed all requirements for eligibility and a membership has been purchased for them, you will be able to print passcards and team rosters. As a club admin you also have the option to print individual or multi selected passcards. Please visit this this help article to learn how.
- Certificates of Insurance for the 22/23 season expire on August 1, 2023, and will need to be renewed for the 23/24 season. US Club Soccer Certificate of Liability Request Form can be found on this web page. Instructions for submitting the request are included on the form.
- When submitting a support ticket to US Club, please be sure to include your club’s name as it is listed in GotSport and your club title.
- Pay close attention to which seasonal year you are purchasing memberships for, as 22/23 memberships will expire on July 31, 2023.
- You will need to refresh the Roster Builder page after clicking on the Refresh or Purchase button to update the player statuses.
Any questions or concerns? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
- For registration, eligibility requirements, insurance or other matters, please submit a ticket to US Club Soccer’s member administration team. Please remember to include your organization name as it appears in GotSport.
- For questions or issues with the GotSport platform, please first review the US Club Soccer-GotSport Help Article/Video Table of Contents.
- If you have technical issues with the GotSport platform, please submit a ticket to GotSport Support.
Missed a newsletter? Previous newsletters can always be viewed on our website.
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible environment for players of all ages.
Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike, DICK'S Sporting Goods and Gatorade.